Valle Crucis Homes for Sale

The name of the town of Valle Crucis is Latin for “Vale of the Cross,” a reference to a valley in the area where three streams converge to form a shape similar to an archbishop’s cross. It is its own unique and distinct community, most known for its nationally recognized, historic buildings such as The Mast Farm Inn, The Mast General Store, The Baird House and more.

However, Valle Crucis is also home to many beautiful homes for sale in the unique valley between Boone and Banner Elk. One issue with SEARCHING for a Valle Crucis home for sale is the fact that much of the area in technically in the zip code search of Banner Elk. Therefore, MLS searches might not turn up “Valle Crucis” listings.

I went to elementary school at Valle Crucis Elementary and all of my friends and many business connections are people from Valle Crucis and I can perform advanced searches to provide you specifically with Valle Crucis properties for sale.

If you’d like to CLICK HERE and share your “must halves” I will pull a few listings and connect with you.

If you have a HOME or property that you’d like to sell, CLICK HERE and put me to work for you. I WILL SELL YOUR PROPERTY.

Interested?

Contact Madison

Hidden
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Meet Madison

Madison Doble

Madison Doble Boone NC Realtor

Madison Doble

Realtor